Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Etsy Day!

I have decided to start featuring some Etsy faves on Saturdays. In honor of the beautiful necklace I ordered for the upcoming TTC cycle, this week will feature necklaces. Hope you enjoy!


colorful charm statement necklace

Bridal statement necklace

 Chunky long stone cross-chest necklace

 Lively Picks Green, Blue, Brown Wooden Fabric Necklace

Bible Verse in a Pendant

Angel Wings Scripture Pendant Necklace

 For I know the plans I have for you

Crochet Necklace (Emerald Green)

Turquoise necklace

Holiday Party Summer Necklace

Cross Treble Clef Necklace

4 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I updated my Liebster blogs I nominated to include yours. I thought you had recently got it but I can't find any Liebster posts recently so I added you. Keep up the great posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete