CD16 OPK: Hilariously Negative. So completely negative that I didn't even bother with testing again that afternoon.
RJR’s procedure: It went great! No complications and they found the source - an internal hemorrhoid and a few fissures. I've not been told what the treatment is, diet changes, etc., but we're all relieved that it should have a simple fix. Thank you all for your prayers!
Thursday was a walk in the park, eating-wise. Booyah!
· Upon Waking: 4oz Water (Wah-wah!)
· Breakfast: French Toast Oatmeal
· Before Lunch: 24oz Water
· Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Burger, 1t BBQ Sauce, Whole Grain Bun; Cucumber, 1T Light Ranch Dressing; Pear
· PM Snack: Chobani Bite Greek Yogurt – Raspberry Chocolate Chip
· Before Leaving: 32oz Water
· Dinner: 1C Special K Yogurt and Berries, 1/3C Skim Milk + 1/3C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
· Extra: Sugar Free Vodka Tonic
I had so much fun on the weights last night! I’m really enjoying getting out there and working it. Right now I’m at:
· 30 Military Sit-Ups
· 8 Pairs of Side Sit-Ups
And three sets each of:
· Curls: 30lbs, 10 reps
· Press: 30lbs, 10 reps
· Triceps (Behind the Head) Extension: 10lbs, 15 reps
· Legs: 30lbs, 12 reps
Not too shabby! I haven’t been able to walk this week due to the rain/snow. I’m thinking, however, of picking up running again on the days that I’m off weights. I’m really not looking forward to that but I did feel so much better when I was running last spring. We’ll see!