Friday, January 4, 2013

Pre-Pregnancy Eating: Day 3

I think I may be eating too much, so I’ve cut out the AM snack. Really, all this does is cause me to eat lunch a little earlier and need my PM snack a little more. I want to make sure I’m not over doing it on the calories, you know?
Oh! And I found out my cup at work actually holds 16oz of water. Woot!
·         Upon Waking: 8oz Water
·         Breakfast: 1/3C Oatmeal made with 1/3C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, 1T Pure Maple Syrup, 1/2t Cinnamon. Tastes like French Toast (nom nom nom)!
·         Before Lunch: 32oz Water. Bam!
·         Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Burger, Whole Grain Bun, 2t BBQ Sauce. 1/2C Cauliflower, 1/3C Carrots, 1T Light Ranch Dressing.
·         PM Snack: Banana
·         Before Leaving Work: 32oz Water. Bam!
·         Dinner: Thai Chicken Salad. I can’t help myself!
·         Dessert: Pineapple with Orange Yogurt Dip, again. So delicious!
·         Before Bed: More Water. I’m a thirsty person.
I do have some concerns about the water intake and OPKs. I’m managing to stay so well hydrated that everything is rather diluted at this point. I’m thinking about cutting back on the water for CD16-CD20 so I can be sure to get a good reading. But, hydration is important in getting good CM. *sigh* Any thoughts or advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment