Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pre-Pregnancy Eating, Day 10

The big sleepover was last night and was a total success! The girls all had a blast and Little K was THRILLED to host her friends. Everything was completely pink and princess and perfect. Pictures soon!

My eating could have been better. It also could have been much, much worse. Oh well!
  • Upon Waking: 8oz Water
  • Breakfast: French Toast Oatmeal
  • Before Lunch: 20oz Water
  • Lunch: Asian Veggie Burger, Whole Grain Bun, Shitake Soy Ginger Sauce; Cucumbers with Light Ranch Dressing; Red Grapes
  • PM Snack: Caramel with Pineapple Greek Yogurt
  • Before Leaving: 32oz Water
  • Dinner: 2 Pieces Cheese Pizza
  • Dessert: 1 Cupcake
It was yucky and rainy on Friday, so no walks for me. Boo. I've been scoping out punching bags on Craigs.List. I'm a karate girl at heart and would love to start beating on stuff again! We're trying to find a water/sand base model so that we don't have to deal with hanging it in the garage. We'll see!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's perfectly fine to plan to allow yourself a few splurges. That way, you don't feel so defeated when it happens, and you can get right back on track. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! One thing that helped was how YUCKY my tummy felt the next day. It was a great reminder for how important it is to keep on top of my choices!

      Delete
  2. I agree. You need to splurge once in awhile or else the diet is not sustainable. Plus, you're doing so much better than I am. I was sick today and just ate a ton of comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Comfort food goes a long way in helping me feel better, too.

      Delete