Today is CD16: OPK day. I’ve ovulated on CD20/21 for the past three cycles, so we should be looking at a positive by CD18/19. I’ve decided to cover all the bases and test at Noon and at 4:00 PM. Does anyone have a suggestion for different/more test times?
My coordinator’s professional opinion is that OPKs predict whether ovulation will happen within the next 36-48 hours. So, by triggering at a certain time, we will be setting ovulation for 36 hours. The general idea for February is to plan on one of the following:
· Positive OPK at Noon: Trigger at Noon, inseminations at Noon (24hrs) and Midnight (36hrs) the following day.
· Positive OPK at 4:00 PM: Trigger at 8:00 PM, inseminations at 8PM (24hrs) following day and 8AM (36hrs) the next morning.
Any suggestions/thoughts/ideas? Lay it on me!
RJR’s colonoscopy is today at 2:45 PM. Prayers for an easy procedure, to find and resolve the source of the bleeding, wisdom for the doctors, and a fast recovery are appreciated!
Wednesday went rather well. I even managed to shun birthday cake at the office!
· Upon Waking: 6oz Water
· Breakfast: French Toast Oatmeal
· Before Lunch: 32oz Water
· Lunch: BBQ Black Bean Burger, Whole Grain Bun, 2t BBQ Sauce; Cucumber, 1T Light Ranch; Apple
· Snack: Fage 0% Strawberry Greek Yogurt
· Before Leaving: 24oz Water
· Dinner: 6oz Lean Pork Chop, Spicy Kale with Onion and Sweet Potato
· Dessert: Homemade M&M Bar (Somebody get these out of my house!)
I was bummed to have to lay off the weights last night but I'm not sore at all today. Looking forward to getting back on it tonight!