*Currently CD23, OPKs: Still Nothing. No temp shift, either. I give up.*
This will be short and sweet, but I think we can call Wednesday a success!
· Upon Waking: 6oz Water
· Breakfast: French Toast Oatmeal
· Before Lunch: 20oz Water
· Lunch: BBQ Black Bean Burger, 2t BBQ Sauce, Whole Grain Bun. 2 Stalks Celery, 1T Light Ranch. Red Grapes
· No Snack
· Before Leaving: 20oz Water
· Dinner: 6oz Chicken Breast, 1/3C Whole Grain Mac-n-Cheese. Romaine Salad with 1T Dried Cranberries, 1T Light Ranch Dressing, 1t Hard Cheese (Microplane Grated)
· Dessert: 1 Snack Size York Peppermint Patty (oops!)
· Other: SF Vodka Tonic
I’ve given up on this cycle. At this point, I don’t care when I ovulate. I have the super fancy digital First Response Ovulation Kit for the next cycle and will rely on that. I have got to stop stressing over here!