Friday, January 4, 2013

Pre-Pregnancy Eating: Day 2

Just a recap of yesterday's food choices. Again, I feel like I'm doing pretty well:
  • Upon Waking: 8oz Water
  • Breakfast: 1/3C Oatmeal made with 1/3C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, 1/2t Cinnamon, 1T Pure Maple Syrup
  • AM Snack: Pear
  • Before Lunch: Additional 16oz Water
  • Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Burger, Whole Grain Bun, 1T BBQ Sauce, 1C Cauliflower, 1T Light Ranch Dressing
  • PM Snack: 1C Whole Strawberries with 2T Orange Greek Yogurt Dip
  • Before Leaving Work: Additional 16oz Water
  • Dinner: Special K with Skim Milk, 8oz Water
  • At Bedtime: 4oz Water
AND I remembered to take a prenatal vitamin two nights in a row. Yay, me!

The one thing I'm struggling with is getting in some light activity each day. It has been cold, overcast, and rainy here for the past week and I just want to hang out by the fire in my jammies. Maybe once the boys head home on Saturday I'll start doing a yoga video by the fire each evening.

Do you have any online workout or yoga video recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Can I ask, are you following a certain diet plan? I have done Weight Watchers in the past and really love it. I plan on re-starting on Monday and will probably do a food diary as well (just to hold myself accountable!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you have a wii or kinect, but I have a workout "game" for our wii that I really love. It's called Exerbeat and that's how I do all my yoga. I feel like I'm more likely to get the stuff right that way since it watches how I'm moving. As you work out more and get more accurate you unlock new more difficult moves which I really like.

    ReplyDelete