Thursday, November 15, 2012

Data Points

A follow up from yesterday’s post (man, a lot of those this week, huh?).
I want to be clear that I don’t think that anything is developing in my uterus. I mean, sure, it would be nice, but really three years and three counts are enough to convince me that, no really, not gonna happen.
And I’m okay with that.
Granted, I’m going to bask in the glow for now but I’m most excited about the fact that, Hey! Look at that! My chart looks normal! It’s not all janky and annovulatory! Which, to be honest, has been concerning me for several months now.
As a gift to you (fine! It’s a gift to no one but myself. Shameless self pandering.), I present the current cycle:

Isn’t that pretty? With the temp rise imemdiately after ovulation? Yay!
Just so that we’re all on the same page, here is the totally screwy previous cycle:

And the completely awful one before that:

Of course, now I’m wondering if my detour into Lowcarblandia is what jump started this nice and normal chart. I was three months into low carb the first and only time I’ve ever conceived. Hmm…
Now, off to research the effects of gluten and processed sugar on ovulation/luteal phase length. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment