Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All Aboard!

You guys, I am officially on board the crazy train. Get ready for a wild ride…
My cycle looks so good right now! I am currently CD25, 4DPO. My temp JUMPED after ovulation, rocketing up to 97.9 at just 2DPO. (This is compared with my last normal cycle, which took six days to get even close to that high.) Today we're up to 98.0, which I only manage to reach during the last days of my period. And may I just add that I ovulated on CD21 instead of CD30? Awesome.
We (okay, I) made a point to come together every other day once fertile CM showed up and hit pretty close to ovulation at -4, -2 and +1. I know there is no chance that this cycle will have any outcome other than what we’ve seen for the past three years but I am currently infused with a sense of goodwill that I haven’t felt in a very long time.
I have nothing but rainbows for everyone I see and haven’t been able to wipe this smile off my face since Monday night! I have no idea what’s going on or why everything is so beautiful to me right now but I’m riding it for as long as possible.
First test date is set for Thanksgiving morning.

(Please, oh please, oh please.)
I would usually post an introspective song here but have way too much energy for that so here's my favorite number, courtesy of Nine Days. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment