Friday, November 16, 2012

Busy Bees

I actually don’t have much to say today. Well, nothing insightful at least.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I’m doing the bulk of my Christmas shopping today, having planned everything over the past month or so. The only major pieces missing will be Little K’s bike, which I will be purchasing with the Christmas money from R’s parents, and something of R’s, which I won’t mention since he shows up here every once in a while. *waves* Hi, babe!
We will also be deep cleaning the house in preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating. And I need to hand stitch the corners of the tablecloth I made last year. And run no-fray around the edges. And get it to the cleaners.
And do the Thanksgiving shopping. Thankfully, that’s not much this year since Mom and Dad are bringing several items with them on Tuesday. Tuesday!!!
And I need to finish up my Christmas décor crafts, one of which involves tomato cages and white lights. Any guesses?
Oh yeah, and need to finish up my BSF lesson and get started on Little K’s.
And pick up yarn for one more project.
And decide if I can finish Little K’s afghan before New Year’s Eve…
Oh man, I’m tired just thinking about it. And excited. And REALLY can’t wait to finish up work so I can start the master plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment