Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Baby Links

I had an "Ah-Ha Moment" this morning: I remember very little of the first day after Little K was born. Not to say I don't have any memories of that time. It's just awash with family visitors and the time I woke up to her crying in the middle of the night and not being able to find my glasses in a dark, unfamiliar room.

Anyway, I thought it would be smart to read up on those first 24 hours. I know my experience will, hopefully, be different than these mothers since I'll be home instead of at a hospital. But still, it seems like a good idea to be prepared.

Below are links to the articles I've read. If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them!

There Will Be Blood (aka Postpartum Recovery)

The First Week After The Birth

The First 48 Hours After Birth

Your Post-Delivery Body: What Happens in the First 24 Hours After Giving Birth

What no one tells you about after the birth

The 24 Hours After Giving Birth

How you'll feel in the first 24 hours of being a mum

First 24 hours at home with your baby


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! These are going to be helpful to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Hoping with my poor memory I'll remember to click on the links later.

    ReplyDelete