- Lactation Consultant: Met with LC, got a lot of great answers and we have a plan for how to deal with delayed lactation if it becomes a problem again
- Related: Ordered a small amount of hypoallergenic formula in case we need to supplement again. I feel much better having this on hand than having supplementing come as a surprise as it did with Little K.
- Midwife Appointment: Confirmed that Aaron is head down (YAY!) and posterior (BOO!!!). Been working a minimum of 2 hours a day to turn him and seeing results. Praying he turns anterior and stays that way!
- Related: Ordered Evening Primrose Oil and a lactation supplement. Will begin taking both at 37 weeks.
- Placenta Encapsulation: Completed all paperwork for placenta encapsulation. Very excited about this possible PPD prevention!
- Work: Still have a TON to get done. Confirmed maternity leave with employer and notified my clients.
- Non-Dairy: So far, so good. Still planning on one last splurge with a cheese plate and chocolate on Valentine's Day.
- Related: Created an amazing non-dairy smoothie that tastes like a pina colada yet is very low in fat. SO HAPPY!
- HypnoBabies: Completed Week 5 and am beginning maintenance routine. Feeling very confident about birth. Still need to write Week 3-5 Review.
- Redeeming Childbirth: Loving this book! Over halfway through and taken a ton of notes. So thankful for a Christian birthing resource!
- Baby Gear: Placed final order for all of the baby things ever OMG. Relieved they are on the way. Not looking forward to seeing the bill. UGH. Should be fine.
- Counseling: Had a great appointment with the new counselor. Little K really likes her. We are going in weekly for now and will probably switch to 2/month in March.
- Orthodontist: We have completed Phase 1 of Little K's orthodontia and are moving on to Phase 2 - Mini Braces. Getting those on Wednesday next week. Praying for my girl. She is excited right now, thankfully.
I will say this as a narrative: I'm feeling really good physically. Aaron is really low and I'm able to breathe easily. My appetite is fine. Walking feels good. I was waddling a bit last week but that seems to have gone away. My digestive track is a little off, which is expected this late in the game. Sleeping better now than I was in January.
I'm SO excited to meet our little man!