Monday, January 20, 2014

Quick Weekend Update: The Sickness

We had the joy of my sister, Baby M, and mom coming in on Wednesday for the baby shower. Bestie W (current resident of FL) completely and wonderfully surprised us all by showing up at our door on Friday evening for the shower.

And then me, Little K, and my mom came down with a horrible stomach bug in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Thank God (seriously) that Bestie W had arrived Friday night because he was able to take care of all of us: running to CVS for medicine and gaterade while also taking care of Baby M so my sister could get ready for the shower.

I managed to pull myself together enough to attend the shower but mom and Little K stayed home. We slept the rest of the day and most of Sunday, too. R came down with a light version of the bug Sunday afternoon and then Bestie W came down with it early this morning. We are a hot mess over here.

(My sister and Baby M already had the bug earlier in the week and *hopefully* won't get sick again.)

Praying for Bestie W who is traveling home today with the bug. Health, a clear head, concentration...

Praying for my sister and Baby M as they fly home today, too.

I'm off to Target for more detergent because SO MUCH LAUNDRY from all the sickness.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get your flu shot this season? If you did I wonder if it was a different bug that is going around. Glad that it has passed through your family and all is going to be well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete