Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Etsy Day: Woodland Nursery

As Aaron's nursery has changed from owls to woodland creatures, I have expanded my etsy search to find little accents for his room. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Wood sign sayings

Fox painting

woodland animals

Mobile

Teething

piggy bank

NAMEPLATE

wall letters

Wall Pegs

Peg Rack

Dividers

Shadow Box

Wooden Blocks


Accent Pillow

felted acorns

little felt campfire

sticker decals 

You Are My Greatest Adventure

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, super cute! I'm trying to pick out bedding and pretty things for the twins rooms (girl/boy) right now. I need to head over to etsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J found one crib bedding set he loved on Amazon that had owls but he too really wanted a woodland theme. Though I'm trying to steer him clear of camo if he does go woodland!

    ReplyDelete