Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quiet

No word from the center today. I am anxious to hear whether or not the IPs want to meet us.

I had another breakthrough this afternoon. I met some new friends for lunch and one of them was watching a 10 month old girl for the day. I immediately offered my lap and was rewarded with baby cuddles. The strange thing was that the usual baby hunger didn't appear during or after this interaction; I was happy to hand her back over and go about my adult day.

Another step in the right direction!

2 comments:

  1. wow. i wish i knew someone like you who so selflessly gives up their eggs to help fulfill peoples dreams... thank you for what you do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kerri and welcome to Donating Hope! I hope you stick around. How did you learn about egg donation?

    ReplyDelete