These posts focus specifically on this pregnancy. If you're not in a good place, please feel free to pass. Take care of you!
Little K came home and she brought this little guy with her!
Here we are! The last week, theoretically, of the first trimester. Work is nuts this week, so I think we're looking at some quick bullet points:
- Gotta say it again: I'm down 5 pounds! Wooooo!!
- I am thrilled to say that my stomach and burping have finally settled down. Woot!
- We have settled on names for a boy and a girl. Fun!
- Little K now knows about the baby and is mostly excited. Phew!
- Little K has also been telling the other adults in her life (teacher, Sunday school teacher, neighbors) about the baby. Guess we're official!
One in eight couples experience infertility. Find out how you can get involved at www.resolve.org.