Update 1: I'm slightly confused. Progesterone came back at 2.8, which I thought would mean cancellation. However, the doctor reviewed my case and decided that I haven't ovulated yet. We have a call in at the appointment line to schedule an IUI for Thursday morning. Umm, yay? I dunno... The numbers have me concerned. I think my biggest issue is that it wasn't Nurse M who called me back. I left Nurse M a voicemail after I left the message on the appointment line. I just want her to tell me that 2.8 is still okay with DS. I didn't realize so much of my comfort was wrapped up with her. Waiting again!
Well! Let's not keep anyone in suspense, shall we? Today's follie scan looked good! We have three good contenders and one bringing up the rear. Woo-hoo!
Lining is a bit worrisome because the edges are no longer clearly defined. We are waiting on the numbers from the progesterone blood draw - if under 2, we will trigger tonight for a Thursday IUI.
I'll update as soon as we get the call. Fingers crossed!
100mg Clomid CD3-7
F1, Right: 29.5
F2, Left: 27.1
F3, Left: 22.4
F4, Left: 18.2