Friday, July 13, 2012

Dance and Song Make Glad the Night

Last night, I dreamt about music. It was a simple dream: I was putting away the dishes and singing Les Mis. Nothing special, nothing grand. Just enjoying my love of music while going about the everyday routine.
I have been rather blah about going back to work since my surgery. It’s good to have something to do other than lie on the couch but I’m not passionate about what I do. This dream was a great reminder that I can enjoy the things I love while still completing the things that have to get done.
So I will sing and I will plan and I will express who God made me to be while I put away the dishes and file reports.
(By the way: I ended up not auditioning for the musical due to surgery and recovery. Blah. Next year!)
-
What are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment