Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wisdom from Little K

Last night, I asked Little K what she thought about the idea of her Mommy keeping another Mommy's baby in her tummy until it was grown up enough to go home. After thinking for a minute, Little K replied:

"I would be sad that the baby didn't get to come home with us but I would be happy that we helped the other Mommy."

I think that sums it up nicely. We have decided to allow the center to share my profile with the intended parents. Sharing my profile does not gaurantee that they will want to move forward with us; nothing is set in stone until a contract is signed. I believe that, on our end, clarity will come with meeting the intended parents and large amounts of prayer afterward.

We are releasing this to God's hands. If we are supposed to move forward, He will make it clear.

If these IPs do not choose us, I will be taking my profile off the list. I do not want to be faced with this decision again.

No comments:

Post a Comment