Monday, November 14, 2011

Peace of Heaven

One of the sets of IPs (intended parents) is coming into the center on Thursday to view my profile. Even with our concerns about the possibility of carrying, I am peaceful right now. When the situation comes to mind, I am reminded that God will make the decision clear.

If these people come into our lives, I would like them to become lifelong friends. I am not hoping for attention or continued thanks for the part I played. I do not want to pour out parenting advice or intrude in any way. We will have shared an amazing journey; only the four of us will really know what it was like to be together during this time. I hope that it will be the first of many memories we make together.

Please continue to pray, both my husband and I and the IPs. This cannot be an easy road for them to travel. I am hoping that the choice of carrier is an easy one, for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment