Monday, March 3, 2014

Nothing Yet: 39w3d

Just checking in to say no baby yet. Just this morning I had a very early labor sign, so I'm holding out hope (and saying so many prayers) that he will be arriving this week.

As for Friday's  midwife appointment, all is well. Heart rate is great. I gained 0.8 pounds. Fundal height has lowered to 37, so Aaron has definitely dropped. I did ask for an internal exam and, after some back and forth with the midwife, was given one: 50% effaced and a fingertip dilated. Which is what I expected. I ended up having some good cramping later in the day but that tapered off into nothing.

R and I had the opportunity to go on a date Friday night (thanks, Mom!) and had a lovely evening together. Saturday was groceries and a little bit of baby shopping with my Mom. Sunday at church was great and then Mom and I took Little K shopping for warm weather clothing. Been keeping up with our 2 mile walks and sitting on the birth ball every spare minute.

Please, Lord, let him be born this week!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping your prayers are soon answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you had a date night!!!! You are doing great girl - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying he makes his big debut soon!

    ReplyDelete