Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 2/33: One Day and One Workout

Yesterday brought some cold, harsh reality. R and I weighed ourselves and took body measurements. The last time I stepped on the scale, I was 5-7 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. yesterday showed 14 pounds over. EEK! I am so disappointed!! And when we took body measurements, several of my measurements were the same as R's. UGH! After that, I had to keep repeating to myself, "This is the starting point, this is the starting point."

Weigh-in and measurements will take place every Sunday morning. I'm hoping to see a difference in my weight after one week.

Day one of the diet went... okay. Here's my day:

Est. 75oz water
8:00 AM: Chai Tea Latte - 3 Net Carbs
11:00 AM: 2 egg omelet with 1/2C broccoli and 1/3C Cheese, 1.5 pieces organic bacon - 1 Net Carb
2:00 PM: Sugar Free PBJ Smoothie - 10 Net Carbs
3:00 PM: Organic Hot Dog (I was so hungry!!) - 0 Net Carbs
6:00 PM: Chicken Marsala with steamed Green Beans - 6 Net Carbs
8:00 PM: Low Carb Ice Cream - 6 Net Carbs

At 26 Net Carbs I'm obviously WAY over the 17 Net Carbs I was aiming for the day. Bleh. I am trying to figure out if that's okay since Little Buddy is still 95% breastfed. I do recognize that I need to keep my supply up and that requires fat, carbs, and calories. I dunno. I'm going to tweak my smoothie and see if I can at least get it down to 8 NC and look up homemade SF treats. I'm going to take 2 Glucocoman with my smoothie to make it to dinnertime without another snack and I need to get up to 100oz water with at least 25oz before my latte in the morning. So, there's improvement to be seen.

On the upside, I did manage to take my vitamins today. Woo!

As far as working out, today was day one. I worked with a personal trainer over the summer so I did one of the workouts he taught me. All told it was 40 minutes of work which I feel is a good start. Today is all rainy but, as long as the rain stops by noon, we are still going to try walking after lunch. I may try doing some jumping jacks and some weights this evening before dinner.

Speaking of dinner, low-carb chicken fajitas are already in the slow cooker. Awesome.

Only 32 days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment