Thursday, June 21, 2012

More Updates

I just got off the phone with my gyn. (Who, by the way, is amazing. If you live in central NC and are looking for a doctor, please email me. You will love her!) Here are some things that she clarified for me:
·         I tested negative for the HPV that causes cervical cancer.
·         VIN is not an STD, genital warts, or anything that can harm R.
·         However, VIN and HPV may be related.
I am thrilled about the first two. Great news!
I’m not quite sure how I feel about that last one. Although I have tested negative for HPV, the fact that I have VIN2 means that I may have it. So, what does that mean? I’m not sure yet. The only things I know right now are the above: negative for HPV-related cervical cancer, negative for genital warts.
Which, really, is good news.
I’m going to stay away from Doctor Google for a while. No reason to worry myself before we get the post-op results.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

1 comment:

  1. For those in need of donor eggs, it is our hope that this new process will eliminate the concern over donor availability by obtaining and freezing a large selection of donor eggs from highly qualified university donors. Such cryopreservation additionally adds to the safety of egg donation. for young women seeking to guard and extend their fertility, egg freezing offers perhaps the greatest advance in fertility preservation in the history of modern medicine.Ankylosing Spondylitis surgery India,
    Leukemia treatment India,
    discectomy surgery india,
    urology surgery india,
    ivf clinic India,

    ReplyDelete