Thursday, June 21, 2012

I’m going to the mountains and I’m bringing…

Did you ever play that car game? Well, I'm bringing:
·         Running and hiking clothes/shoes
·         Basic makeup and toiletries
·         Sunscreen and bug spray
·         A ball cap and ponytail holders
·         My Bible, devotional book, journal and pen
·         A leisure book
·         Sunglasses
·         iPhone and Earbuds
·         (Feminine hygiene products and advil. Of course. *sigh*)
You know what I’m not bringing? Worry, stress, anxiety, or fear. God is in control of all things, including my health. His timing is perfect and that perfection has been seen over and over the past two weeks.
I’m also bringing vodka, tonic water, and fresh mint leaves from my garden. Heh.
Bring. It. ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment