Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Closer: 38.5 Weeks

My mom is arriving in less than two hours! Woooooooo!!!

This day has been the big countdown around here. Once mom arrives, we can have a baby! I mean, obviously we will have the baby whenever he decides to come, but it is SO much easier to do this while mom is in town. She will be here through the afternoon of March 10th. Come on, Aaron! We are ready to meet you!

I couldn't sleep last night. Well, that's not exactly true. I slept until about 3:30 AM. Then I tossed and turned until 4:00. Then went on Facebook and Tumblr and just screwed around online. Finally got out of bed at 6:00 and took a shower.

Impossibly, Aaron has dropped even lower since yesterday. His bottom is two to three inches lower than usual today. It's so low, in fact, that I'm a little concerned that he has turned sideways. Which would be strange considering that he's been head down since January. Trying not to stress about the possibility too much and instead tell myself that it just means he is making his way into position for birth.

With my insomnia last night came a little burst of energy this morning. I've done everything around the house already the past few weeks, so now I'm focused on work. I got a ton done on several of my big projects yesterday and hope to wrap up another today. That should, fingers crossed, only leave one left. Woohoo!

Counting down the days and praying that Aaron David decides to arrive this week.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I can't wait!!! So excited for you and glad your mom is there with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're nesting, which is a good sign. :) I'm glad your mom is going to be there with you.

    ReplyDelete