Thursday, November 14, 2013

NaBloPoMo Day 14: Failed Adoption Resources

One of the adoption blogs I follow is The R House. Lindsey has several posts highlighting failed adoption that I wanted to share here. These are not to say that grieving should happen in any specific way or that anyone should feel pushed to heal or grieve on someone else's time table. I only want you to know that you are not alone.



Links:

Surviving a Failed Placement

Journal Entries Through a Failed Adoption

If only for a short time.

 

Other Resources:

Life After a Failed Adoption

How to Deal with a Failed Adoption

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, friend. I look forward to checking these out some day. But probably not today, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You take all the time you need! Little K and I put your package in the mail yesterday. Hope it arrives by Friday! Love, hugs, and prayers!

      Delete