Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome, Crème de la Crème-ers!

I am new to the blogging scene, although I’ve been reading for years (big ups to Julie for introducing me to the world of IF and blogging). In addition to my journey as an egg donor, I am writing about secondary infertility, childrearing, divorce, and my faith.

As a fun get to know you exercise, I thought I would share a bit about myself:

I love to make music and wrote my first song at age five.
I love to read, going through an average of three books per month.
I love to plan and organize: spreadsheets make me happy!
I prefer baking to cooking.
I hold a special place in my heart for the islands of my birth.
I am a knee sock fanatic and wear the same lucky pair for each egg retrieval.
I love twisted humor and some of my favorite shows/movies are Archer, Arrested Development, American Dad, AbFab, and Soap Dish.
I love my God and am finally experiencing spiritual growth after the events of my divorce.
I love my family and am grateful every day for their love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm so curious to know where you were born :-)

    ReplyDelete